PANZERGLASS Apple Watch 4/5/6/SE (40mm) Screen Protector - Full Body Coverage w/ AntiMicrobial - Black Frame
PanzerGlass™ Full Body protector for Apple Watch provides you with crystal clear full display coverage, without compromising the touch sensitivity of the watch. The glass is shock and water resistant, and is coated with an oleophobic layer which both is anti-bacterial and anti-fingerprint.
- FULL FRAME COVERAGE: Provides maximum protection as the glass covers corner to corner of the Apple Watch usable screen area against scratches, bumps, and breakage.
- TREATED WITH ANTIMICROBIAL: Not only your device's screen is protected from bumps and scratches, the surface is coated with a non-toxic active antimicrobial substance to make it resistant to bacterial and fungal build up which keeps your screen clean and hygienic.
- OLEOPHOBIC COATING: PanzerGlass provides top quality oleophobic coating that resists scratches and fingerprints keeping your screen looking new.
- 100% TOUCH SENSITIVITY: Retains screen sensitivity even after layers of protection. No delays, No lags just like touching the orignal Apple Watch screen.
- EASY INSTALLATION: PanzerGlass™ AntiBacterial and Full Frame protection for Apple Watch 4/5/6/SE (40 mm) is easily installed in minutes. To help even more, charge the watch to heat up the screen a bit. This will make it easier to remove any air bubbles by gently lifting the glass pressing out the air.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Adipiscing Convallis Bulum
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.